Coffee Tea and Espresso Equipment Solutions
Ninety-eight percent (98%) of a cup of coffee & tea is composed of water, so the quality of your coffee is dependent on the quality of the water. Chlorine ruins the taste of the coffee. The presence of chlorine shortens pot life by accelerating coffee bitterness. Scale build-up on heating elements prevents water temperatures necessary for proper flavor extraction. At CKI we are your local choice for commercial espresso equipment repair and also service. Trust our experience.
Providing high-quality water produces the following benefits:
- BREWING EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE IS REDUCED & EQUIPMENT LIFE IS PROLONGED.
- TASTE AND AROMA ARE ENHANCED WITH LONGER POT LIFE.
- MINERAL SCALE BUILD-UP IS INHIBITED.
- INCREASED PROFITS FROM SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Commercial Espresso Equipment
Contact us to learn more about your Coffee, Tea, and also Espresso Equipment today?
Learn more about other services from CKI Service Group:
- Commercial HVAC
- Restaurant Equipment Service & Installation
- Ice Machine Repairs & Service
- Planned Maintenance
- Water Filtration
- Draft Beer Services