ICE MACHINE SOLUTIONS
Roughly 70% of service calls on ice machines are water-related. The most frequent water-related problem associated with ice machines is limescale accumulation. At CKI Service Group we offer Ice Machine Solutions that provide the following benefits:
• Chlorine taste and odor are removed reducing potential corrosion issues.
• Mineral scale build-up responsible for increased maintenance is reduced.
• Sediment that causes cloudy ice and plugs distribution tubes and float valves is removed.
• Energy efficiency and machine life are increased while reducing costly service calls.
IceSpec™ Filters – Quality Filtration
IceSpec™ filters provide excellent sediment filtration, chlorine removal, and mineral scale control. The gallon capacity ratings of the filters are based solely on chlorine removal and not scale control. The recommended filter change interval is 6 months based on the useful life of the scale control component.
• Patented HydroBlend™ insert provides optimum scale prevention.
• The compact design facilitates system placement and installation.
• Bayonet Style Quick Disconnect cartridge makes the filter replacement quick & easy.
Contact us to learn more about your Ice Machine Solutions today.